What is Sewing Machine?
A machine which is designed to join fabric and other materials together through stitching process with the help of a thread is called a best sewing machine. No doubt, it is a very healthy and useful invention and an ideal replacement of manual sewing as it is a perfect tool to enhance and accelerate the productivity of clothing industry. Sewing machines can be operated by either hand or foot treadle but now most commonly electric motor is used to drive them. Market is crowded by wide variety brands and models of machines ranging from commercial to domestic use with variations in size, cost, functionality and their manufacturing.
Best Sewing Machines Reviewed in 2019:
Checkout the list of top best sewing machines reviewed in the market over the year. The list has been shortlisted after carefully reviewing multiple manufacturer’s, their devices, features and short comings along with their customer reviews for July 2019
Singer stylist 7258 – Amazon’s Choice For Best Sewing Machine
- The singer stylist 7258 is a computerized sewing machine that contains a collection of serviceable properties thus helping you to sew gorgeous garments as well as gifts without making you hectic or bored with the equipment. This Sewing machine along with 100 built-in stitches also contains 9 Basic, 8 Stretch, 76 Decorative Stitches and 7 Fully Automatic Buttonholes. It is definitely a highly functional product that presents you large variety of stitches for all sorts of sewing, such as fashion sewing, quilting, heirloom, crafts, home and decorative sewing.
- Threading the machine is so convenient that you can thread the entire machine, from the spool to the needle’s eye, in seconds. The built-in needle threader threads the needle’s eye for you, to prevent your eye from any kind of strain and irritation.
- The SINGER Stylist 7258 sewing machine provides you with a greatest sewing speed of 750 stitches-per-minute thus allowing you to sew your projects quickly and efficiently. Speed control lever helps you to set the maximum sewing speed as required.
- It is equipped with a push button that helps you to choose the required stitch. The length, width and tension of stitch are appropriately set automatically but can be customized easily with an alterable stitch length and width.
- We provide you with a limited 25 year warranty.
- Everything available required for starters.
- Detachable foot pedal.
- Package contains number of foots.
- Instruction manual is quite detailed.
- Sews smoothly.
- Not much noisy.
- Pretty stitches.
- Bobbin annoys
Brother XR9500PRW Project Runway Limited Edition Sewing Machine
- It is a 100 built-in utility sewing machine with decorative and heirloom stitches, each with multiple stitch functions
- Gives Super-wide (7mm) zigzag and decorative stitches
- Has Built In Sewing Font for Basic Monogramming
- Furnished with Oversized Wide Table for Quilting and Larger Projects. A hard cover is also included in the package.
- It is not suggested to use this machine in countries that do not sustain 120V AC even if a voltage adapter is in use.
- Extra accessories are deposited in a compartment on the arm of the machine.
- Fantastic automatic needle threader.
- Nice table attachment.
- Great speed control switch.
- Contains lot of accessories.
- Monograming feature works easily.
- More than enough types of stitches.
- Feet are easily changeable.
- Very noisy.
- Not good quality.
Brother HC1850 Computerized Sewing and Quilting Machine
- Feature-packed, multipurpose, and well built machine; ideal for sewing, quilting, basic monogramming, and decorative stitching.
- Contains a wide range set of 130 stitches along with a sewing font for basic monogramming. Also Includes 8 designs of one-step auto-size buttonholes, elegant decorative stitches, and stitches for clothing, quilting, and heirloom sewing.
- Package contains an attached stitch flip-chart, removable foot controller, 8 specialty feet for overcasting, buttonholes, blind hems, zippers, quilting, and much more. Reliable and convenient threading of top thread and bobbin for constant, high quality stitching.
- It has unique quilting features such as a separate wide table, spring action quilting foot, 14 quilting stitch function along with free-motion quilting.
- We give you an instructional DVD and a Bilingual user’s manual; 25 year limited warranty is provided along with free phone support for the life of the machine. This machine is not suggested for use in countries that cannot tolerate 120V AC, even if a voltage adapter is in use
- Machine measurements (H x W x D) :12.5″ x 19.25″ x 15.25″
- Greatest Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute) :850
- Buttonhole designs :8 One-ste
- Computer is easy to use.
- Not heavy.
- Presser feet are clearly marked.
- Helpful DVD.
- Nice fancy stitches.
- Contains no frame.
- Not enough powerful to go through thicker material.
SINGER | Curvy 8763 Computerized Free-Arm Handy Sewing Machine
- The singer curvy sewing machine is a highly serviceable product for sewers, equipped with exclusive swift smart threading system and drop & Sew bobbin system. These characteristics altogether, make threading a cinch, providing you a chance to discover your creativity and less time threading. Extra easy features permit you to sew ahead of the curve.
- After threading the machine without any complication, automatic needle threader mechanically threads the eye of the needle
- Bobbin thread needs not to be raised before sewing. Just drop and sew
- The machine is equipped with all the required accessories such as All-Purpose Foot, Zipper Foot, Buttonhole Foot, Blind Hem Foot, Satin Stitch Foot, Pack of Needles, Bobbins (Class 15J), Thread Spool Caps, Auxiliary Spool Pin, Spool Pin Felt, Darning Plate, Screwdriver, Seam Ripper/Lint Brush, Soft-Sided Dust Cover, Quick Start Guide, Machine Intro DVD, Instruction Manual, Power Cord and Foot Pedal.
- Our product comes with 25 years limited warranty.
- Very sturdy.
- Controls are analog.
- Threading is incredibly easy.
- Built-in-light is bright and well placed.
- Reverse function to lock stitches.
- Stitches come out effortlessly.
- Foot pedal is easy to operate.
- Comes with a DVD tutorial.
- Limited number of stitches.
Brother XM2701 Lightweight, Full-Featured Sewing Machine with 27 Stitches
- This machine is quite convenient to use and must be preferred due to its value packing and versatility. It is designed in a way that makes it an ideal machine to accomplish wide range of everyday sewing projects. It has 63 stitch functions.
- Contains 27 unique built-in stitches that include decorative, blind hem, zigzag and stretch stitches along with one-step auto-size buttonholer for virtually perfect buttonholes
- Provides you with 6 quick-change sewing feet, with buttonhole, zipper, zigzag, narrow hemmer, blind stitch and button sewing feet
- Characteristics that add convenience to sewing are built-in needle threader, jam-resistant top drop-in bobbin and brightly lit LED work area. Also features the XM2701 offers 27 built-in stitches, with 63 stitch functions
- We give you instructional DVD and bilingual user manual along with 25 year limited warranty, with FREE technical service for the life of the product. We do not suggest this machine to be used in countries that do not bear 120V AC even if a voltage adapter is in use
- Fantastic built in needle threader.
- Plastic bobbin maker have perfect tension.
- Simple, quick and really easy.
- Plentiful stitches.
- Comes with a helpful DVD.
- Dim LED light.
- Pressure of the presser foot is not adjustable.
SINGER | Professional 5 14T968DC Serger with 2-3-4-5 Threaded Capability
- The SINGER 14T968DC Serger machine has 2-3-4-5 thread ability providing a large selection of stitch options for all sorts of projects with professional yields every time.
- The SINGER 14T968DC Serger is furnished with a self-adjusting tension system. You just need to turn a dial to choose the chart, and the tension settings for that stitch get adjusted robotically.
- The SINGER Professional 5 14T968DC serger has a greatest sewing speed of 1,300 stitches-per-minute, so projects can be sewn at a faster rate.
- In This sewing machine, converting to the Rolled Hem sewing mode is not at all complicated. An easy access lever pushes the stitch finger in position for rolled hemming.
- It furnishes you with great range of stitch styles for sewing seams, hems, decorative edges, rolled hems, cover hems, and more.
- Package contains wide range of accessories such as all-Purpose Foot, Needle Set, Tweezers, Spreader, Screwdrivers, Clean Pocket, Spare Cutting Knife, Spool Caps, Anti-Spill Thread Net, Oiler, Brush, Cone Adapters, Soft-Sided Dust Cover, CD Workbook, Instruction Manual with added Stitch Guide, Foot Control and Power Cord.
- SINGER Professional 5 14T968DC Serger comes with 25 Year Limited Warranty.
- Not difficult to thread
- Large work area
- Better and clear presser foot
- Offers you a lot of features
- Sturdy construction
- Even and reliable stitching
- Not suitable for beginners
- Quite complicated if Manual and workbook are not referred.
Brother SE600 Combination Computerized Sewing and 4×4 Embroidery Machine
- SE600 computerized sewing machine by Brother is equipped with Large, 3.2 inch sew smart color LCD touch screen display to view your full colored embroidery designs before stitching.
- Gives you 4 by 4 inch embroidery field, with 80 high quality, built in embroidery designs and 6 lettering fonts.
- Improved embroidery changing features include modification and Preview of thread colors, move designs on screen with a touch of your finger, place lettering on an arc and much more.
- You can also Import your own .pes embroidery design files by utilizing built-in USB port for immeasurable embroidery design options. (USB stick not included in package.)
- other sewing features are 103 built-in sewing stitches, expanded 6.4” w x 4.1” h needle-to-arm workspace and 7 quick-change sewing feet.
- Easy to use.
- Port for memory stick.
- great stitch quality.
- a serviceable thread cutter.
- mbroidery is only 4×4.
- Works slower than an industrial machine.
Janome 3128 Sewing Machine
- contains an Auto declutch bobbin winder
- utmost zigzag width: 5mm, utmost stitch length: 4mm
- It allows you to sew 650 stitch per minute
- Janome 3128 sewing machine contains a 4-step built-in buttonhole
- The package also contains 10 bobbins, Schmetz 80/12 Universal Needles (5pk). *Item may be a replacement and is subject to stock on hand. Variations can be found in packaging.
- Easy to operate
- Tensions work fine
- A basic machine
- Well made
- Sews well with straight stitch
- A simpler machine
- Unsuitable for commercial use.
Janome 30 Stitch Computerized Magnolia 7330 Sewing Machine
- Package contains various attractions such as• Janome 1/4″ Seam Foot • Janome Concealed Zipper Foot • 5 pack Janome Universal Needles – Size 12 * extra items are subject to stock on hand. Packaging might be different.
- Janome 7330 contains Built-in needle threader
- It also features a Start/stop button – can sew with just an easy push of a button without utilizing foot pedal.
- Speed control can be adjusted.
- Machine is equipped with LED display that depicts stitch number along with stitch length and width.
- Not noisy.
- Can handle several layers of a heavy fabric.
- Easy to change stitch.
- Length and width can be adjusted conveniently.
- Work light is very bright.
- Problematic Tension.
Singer 4452 Heavy Duty Sewing Machine
- It is a Heavy duty machine with metal frame which guarantees that it remains Still for skip-free sewing.
- Contains a Stainless steel bedplate that gives smooth fabric feed for even sewing.
- Manufactured in China.
- Quick machine.
- Doesn’t shake the table when sewing.
- Amazing quick threading tool.
- Contains a eraser to cut threads.
- Comes with cover.
- Not clunky.
- Unexceptional light.
- It skips stitches after some use.
SINGER | Heavy Duty 4423 Sewing Machine
- This heavy duty machine by Singer is equipped with 23 built-in stitches comprising basic, stretch, decorative, and buttonhole stitches that enable you to sew a variety of projects, such as fashions, home décor, quilts, crafts, and much more!
- As you follow the threading path printed right on the machine, eye of the needle can be conveniently threaded by automatic needle threader without burdening or frustrating your eye.
- The Singer 4423 sewing machine has a greatest sewing speed of 1,100 stitches-per-minute, that definitely allow you to complete your sewing projects quickly. The 60% powerful Motor gives maximum piercing strength for thick seams.
- Its heavy duty metal frame ensures its stability and durability.
- A wide collection of accessories are added in package such as All-purpose foot, zipper foot, buttonhole foot, button sewing foot, seam ripper/lint brush, quilting guide, needles, bobbins, screwdriver, auxiliary spool pin and spool pin felt are all easily placed and stored in the accessory tray. A soft-sided dust cover also comes with machine.
- The Singer 4423 heavy duty sewing machine is an original workhorse. Due to its heavy-duty metal interior frame, stainless steel bedplate, extra-high sewing speed and powerful motor, it is quite suitable equipment to stitch heavy weight fabrics.
- SINGER 4423 Heavy Duty movable Sewing Machine comes with 25 Year Limited Warranty.
- Super fancy with million functions.
- Easy to get used to it.
- Mechanical rather than computerized.
- Doesn’t creep.
- You can see through bobbin window.
- Quiet and low vibration machine.
- Does not creep.
- Contains too many flimsy parts.
- Little difficult to control sewing speed.
Best Juki HZL-355Z Sewing Machine
- This Juki HZL 3552 sewing machine contains26 built in stitches, automatic needle threader along with drop feed.
- It is also equipped with a white LED light and free arm. The working parts of machine are made up of metal.
- Serves you best with its adjustable presser foot pressure.
- It helps to feed fabric fluently through its additional front feed dogs.
- Equipped with automatic 1 step buttonholes.
No reviews were present for this product
Brother CS6000i Feature-Rich Sewing Machine
- A multipurpose, value-packed machine that is ideal for a variety of sewing and quilting projects. The arm of the sewing machine has a section where you can place additional accessories.
- LCD display provides you settings from where you can choose stitches and adjust stitch length and stitch width.
- Stop/start button is quite helpful feature although there is included foot control. Also serves you with its Variable speed control for easy adjustment of sewing speed.
- Jam-resistant Quick-set top drop-in bobbin makes adjustment of your bobbin thread a very easy task. No more fishing for your bobbin thread is required.
- Package contains Bilingual user manual. We offer you a 25-year limited warranty along with free phone support for the maintenance and longer use of the product. We do not suggest you to use this machine in countries that do not bear 120V AC even if a voltage adapter is in attached.
- Great variations in stitches and presser foots.
- Starts and stops can be controlled by hand.
- Feeds fluently.
- Teaches you to hem and bind.
- Can handle multiple layers of fabric.
- Unsuitable for advanced sewers.
Brother LS2125i Easy-to-Use, Everyday Sewing Machine
- It is a Full size, lightweight and a movable sewing machine which is in fact extremely suitable for alterations and casual sewing.
- Contains 10 built-in stitches, including blind hem, zigzag and stretch stitches
- Brother LS2125i sewing machine is furnished with Automatic 4-step buttonhole feature that enables you to make custom-sized buttonholes in accordance to your specific buttons.
- Also features Free arm or flatbed usage, carrying handle, built-in storage, 3 presser feet, and much more
- Serves you best with added bilingual instruction manual. The machine has 25 year limited warranty, with free phone support to maintain durability of the product. It is not suggested to use this machine in countries that do not support 120V AC even if a voltage adapter is attached.
- Easy to set up.
- Easy to use.
- Includes basic built in stitches.
- Uncomplicated threading.
- Not durable for thick fabrics.
- Not too stable as it is portable.
Best High End Sewing Machines Reviewed [Above $500]
Below is the list of high end sewing machines which has a price tag of more than $500, but yes they have a good amount of features as well.
Janome MC-6300P Professional Heavy-Duty Computerized Quilting Sewing Machine
- Contains 66 Stitches with 4 buttonholes
- Also provides Knee Lift and Drop Feed Control
- The LED Display area depicts a lot of information, regarding a low bobbin indicator along with light and twin needle guard.
- It is equipped with Automatic thread cutter, with memory capability
- Also features Block and script monogram stitches
- Gives plenty of space for sewing.
- Faster machine.
- Automatic thread cutter.
- Does not contain bunch of embroidery stitches.
Juki HZL-F600 Computerized Sewing and Quilting Machine
- Comes with Box Feed Technology.
- Light Weight Material.
- Thick Weight Material.
- Provides you with Wide Sewing Space through its Extended Sewing Table.
- Offers a Free Motion Sewing.
- Awesome build quality.
- Nice extended table.
- Worth the money.
- Free motion foot.
- Walking foot.
- Thread cutter.
- Needle threader.
- Wide variety of stitches.
- Machine runs quiet.
- Not a beginner machine.
Donyer Electric Sewing Machine – Cheapest Sewing Machine
- It has 12 preset stitch patterns that simplify the learning curve for beginners, enabling them to complete more complicated projects.
- Go between 2 speeds (high or