In the field of sewing machines, computerized sewing machines give you exceptionally creative results through their huge collection of stitch designs that range from embroidery stitches to alphabet stitches for monogramming. These are the most favorable and recommended machines for people who spend major part of their daily routines in embroidering, quilting and sewing and earn through their artistically sewn projects.
A computerized sewing machine competently handles multilayer fabrics and also facilitates you through its several buttonhole styles and mirror stitching. What you need is just to decide at which place you want to develop a pattern and machine will do rest of the job. You can also connect a computerized sewing machine to computer in order to download custom stitches and patterns and in this way it originally turns your imagination into reality. Among the family of sewing machines, you need to fix more budget when you plan to buy a computerized one.
Top Computerised Sewing Machines Reviewed for 2019
Singer 7258 100-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine
- The SINGER Stylist 7258 sewing machine possesses a huge collection of characteristics that help to create elegant garments and gifts for yourself and others in a fun and exciting way. The Sewing machine contains 100 built-in stitches that comprise of 9 Basic, 8 Stretch, 76 Decorative Stitches and 7 Fully Automatic Buttonholes. A wide variety of stitches are available for all sorts of sewing, such as fashion sewing, quilting, heirloom, crafts, home and decorative sewing
- Threading the machine is so convenient that you can thread the machine thoroughly, from the spool to the needle’s eye, in seconds. The built-in needle threader helps you to thread the needle’s eye, protecting your eye from strain and irritation.
- The SINGER Stylist 7258 sewing machine serves you best with maximum sewing speed of 750 stitches-per-minute and becomes your right hand in completing projects at a faster rate. Employ the speed control lever for adjustment of the required sewing speed.
- In the SINGER Stylist 7258 Sewing machine, with a simple push of a button, you can select the desired stitch. Appropriate settings for length, width and tension are set automatically, and can be altered with adjustable stitch length and stitch width.
- SINGER Stylist 7258 Sewing Machine comes with 25 Year Limited Warranty.
- This sewing machine is suggested to be used in the US and Canada at 110 volts only.
- Auto tension for top thread
- Easy bobbin winding
- Good number of extra sewing feet
- Storage compartment
- Pedal-less sewing
- Smooth, straight stitch
- Light is not bright enough
- Plastic presser foot lever
Brother HC1850 Computerized Sewing and Quilting Machine
- Brother HC1850 Computerized Sewing and Quilting Machine is a Feature-packed, multipurpose, and genuine product; ideal for sewing, quilting, basic monogramming, and decorative stitching
- Serves you best with its broad-ranging set of 130 stitches along with a sewing font for basic monogramming. Facilitates you with 8 styles of one-step auto-size buttonholes, gorgeous decorative stitches, and stitches for clothing, quilting, and heirloom sewing.
- Package contains an attached stitch flip-chart, removable foot controller, 8 specialty feet for overcasting, buttonholes, blind hems, zippers, quilting, and much more. It is an authentic piece of equipment and undoubtedly helps you in easy threading of top thread and bobbin -offers you consistent, high quality stitching.
- It possesses Special quilting features and contains a detachable broad table, spring action quilting foot, 14 quilting stitch functions, and the potential to do free-motion quilting
- Comes with an instructional DVD, Bilingual users manual, 25 year limited warranty along with free phone support for the maintenance of the product. This machine is not proposed to be used in countries that cannot tolerate 120V AC, even if a voltage adapter is in attached.
- Machine measurements (H x W x D) :12.5″ x 19.25″ x 15.25″
- Greatest Sewing Speed (Stitches Per Minute) :850
- Buttonhole designs :8 One-step
- Easy to use
- Full of options
- Lots of features
- Nice speed control on thicker fabrics
- Guides you about which foot to use after you set the stitch
- Easy bobbin winding
- Changing feet is super quick and easy
- Quiet machine
- Useless light
Singer 7256 Fashion Mate 70-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine with Automatic Needle Threader
- It is basically a 70 Stitch Sewing Machine containing 5 Presser Feet & Instructional DVD and is an ideal tool For Crafting, Sewing and Quilting
- Facilitates you well through Easy Threading System and Automatic Needle Threader
- Singer 7256 computerized free-arm sewing machine is equipped with LED Display Screen and serves you best with its Automatic Stitch Length and Width
- Furnished with Easy-to-Load Top Drop-In Bobbin System with Clear Cover
- Includes 6 Fully Automatic 1-Step Buttonholes that give a professional finish to your project. The machine runs well with 110 volt and is recommended to be used in United States and Canada only.
- This sewing machine is suggested for use in the US and Canada at 110 volts only.
- easy to use
- plenty of stitch options
- can sew without pedal
- not too bulky
- well built
- awesome automatic button hole maker
- Light is situated on the wrong side
Brother 100 Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine CE1008
- Brother 100 Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine contains 100 Unique Built-in Sewing Stitches that comprise of 8 Styles of 1-step Auto-size Buttonholes and also helps you with its Free Arm for Sewing Cuffs and Sleeves, Advanced Needle Threading System, LCD Screen Display with Computerized Stitch Selection, Smooth Fabric Feeding by using 7-point Feed Dogs, Drop Feed for Free Motion Quilting and Sewing and Exceptional Feed System Gives the options to Sew on Almost any Fabric Quick-set™ Drop-in Top Bobbin
- Easy to learn, thread and use
- Many stitches
- Easy 4 step buttonhole sewing
- Many standard sewing feet fit this machine
- Does not sew thinner fabrics well because of pathetic quality feed dogs
Janome 8077 Computerized Sewing Machine
- Additional Bundle contains: Purple tote [color may vary].
- The Janome 8077 sewing machine gives you maximum confidence to sew all kinds of fabrics, ranging from lightweight quilting cottons to heavy denims and everything in between.
- You will feel extremely delightful and thrilled to sew on Janome 8077.
- The 8077 Janome sewing machine works precisely time after time, enabling you to concentrate on your creativity and the elegant results.
- The Janome 8077 is an outstandingly value loaded machine with different aspects and is available at a reasonable price.
- Perfect for quilting
- Gives perfect stitching
- Structural built in stitches
- Have over lock stitches
- Awesome start stop button
- Works smoothly
- Well built
- Does not monogram
- Insufficient light
Janome JW8100 Fully-Featured Computerized Sewing Machine
- It is a Computerized Sewing Machine with convenient threading, Top Drop-In Bobbin and 7-Piece Feed Dog System which makes sewing a pleasant task for you.
- Contains 100 Built-In Stitches, 7 Auto Buttonhole Styles, Memorized Needle Up/Down and Interior Metal Frame
- Also features Start/Stop Button, Speed Control Slider, Locking Stitch Button, Reverse Lever and all these help you in accomplishment of projects in a smoother way.
- Janome JW8100 Fully-Featured Computerized Sewing Machine is equipped with Free Arm with Accessory Storage, Memory Function and Adjustable Thread Tension as well.
- Package comes with bonus Accessories such as Extra-Wide Extension Table, Hard-Sided Dust Cover, Even Feed Foot and Quarter Inch Foot.
- Offers several applique stitches
- Great price
- Stitches nicely with good tension’
- Walking foot works accurately
- Easy to use
- Noisy walking foot
- Useless light
Computerized Sewing Machine Versus Regular Sewing Machine :
Potential and requirement of the user along with the budget are the reasons that mark a straight line between a computerized and regular sewing machine. Although both of the types employ two sets of thread and needle in order to stitch two fabrics together but still we can see many variations between the two Regarding features. A detailed description is stated below which clearly shows the difference between a normal and computerized sewing machine.
Difference Between a Normal and Computerized Sewing Machine
- Computerized sewing machines offer you wide range of stitches in comparison to your conventional sewing machine. Moreover, you also experience multi-directional stitching and do not get bored by only sewing forward. Sewing sideways and backwards add charm and attraction to the task.
- A computerized sewing machine allows you to load hundreds of motifs or more, watch them in 3D and amend colors, sizing and stitches with only a touch. Your designs can be beautifully stored in collections and it enables you to see how long it will take to embroider a design and also how many stitches you’ve sewn and how many are left. The embroidery function unveils scenery of designs for selection, customization and add more fun, detail and technique in your sewing that is not possible with a regular sewing machine.
- Sensors are also considerable aspect of a computerized sewing machine. If you run out of your bobbin thread or top thread, a computerized sewing machine alarms you through a visual message on the touch screen or through an audio message. This helps you from doing anything which is quite detrimental to your machine or fabric. An ordinary sewing machine is not a privileged article in this regard.
- In contrast to a domestic sewing machine, computerized sewing machine lubricates your stitching process through mirror imaging left/right and up/down. If your design or stitch gets the wrong way around, the machine will detect this all out for you with the mirror imaging technique. This is quite helpful when dealing with large design pieces and repeating motifs.
- Stitch regulator is just an awesome feature that is found in computerized sewing machines instead of regular sewing machines. A computer operated stitch regulator helps in creating similar sized stitches even if you move the fabric around the machine bed without bothering speed or direction. Stitch regulator plays a supportive role in quilting by preventing amalgamation of small and long sized stitches.
- A computerized sewing machine will allow you to adjust the needle position from the middle to the left or the right, particularly in minimal increments. This encourages ever-so-slight amendments in seam allowance width or topstitching areas. The computer also helps you to decide whether the needle should stop up or down or nowhere whenever you finish stitching. This characteristic cooperates while pivoting at corners, altering the fabric spot or chain piecing. An ordinary sewing machine is deprived of this aspect.
- Most of the computerized sewing machines are furnished with automatic tension adjustment. These machines clearly depict needle-sizing, thread type, presser foot required for the specific stitch along with tension adjustment. The tension in domestic sewing machines requires manual adjustment.
- In comparison to a conventional sewing machine, a computerized sewing machine can be connected to your house computer and the Internet to allow you to transfer new stitches or up-to-date programs to make customized projects. Some get connected straight through a USB port; others utilize a jump drive for design transfer such as CD or card reader. You can also download embroidery models in the appropriate format to allow the machine to read it.
- A display screen is one of the prominent features of computerized sewing machines which is absolutely unavailable in regular sewing machines. These monitors demonstrate full size decorative and useful stitches to vibrant embroidery motifs along with detailed stitch adjustments and much more. For a clear view, few models offer you the adjustment of image sizes along with brightness and contrast.
- The computer memory allows you to save your personal and customized stitches for remembrance and further utilization. For instance, you can make a desired combination of built-in stitches, save them in the memory space and stitch all of them out at some other time, in the same flawless way they were saved. These will remain saved for future utilization until or unless you delete them. There is no such memory found in an ordinary sewing machine.
Factors to Consider Before Buying a Computerized Sewing Machine :
Computerized sewing machines are invented to save your time primarily. They offer you many functions which are not available in mechanical machines and you need to practice them by hand which also consumes a lot of time. A computerized sewing machine becomes your basic need when you run a clothing business professionally because you are required to complete multiple projects in minimum time. So as you plan to buy a computerized sewing machine, do not forget to check the availability of all the features that majorly give hand in speeding up your sewing process. Automatic needle threader, automatic buttonhole maker, start/stop buttons, wider range of stitches, automatic tensioning, presser foot up or down selection and automatic thread cutter are some of the aspects which contribute towards adding efficiency in your stitching.Testing your opted machine is highly recommended as this is a right key to decide potential and competency of product.
Conclusion on Computerized Sewing Machines Review
Buying a computerized sewing machine must not be considered a lighter task as you invest a huge amount of money in it. A thorough research regarding benefits, aspects and results of a specific machine is extremely important before you pay final money. It will definitely lead to the consumption of your time and money in the fruitful direction.