Table of Contents
Best Sewing Machines for Jeans & Denim 2023
Checkout the list for some of the top performing sewing machines for Jeans & Denim
Janome Magnolia 7318 Sewing Machine with Exclusive Bundle
- The package contains some additional accessories such as Janome Muffling Mat, 10 Plastic Janome Bobbins and 1 Pack Size 14 Needles
- The Janome Magnolia 7318 sewing machine is furnished with quite helpful aspects you need for exceptional sewing.
- The Janome Magnolia 7318 serves you best with 18 stitches.
- It also features the 4 step buttonhole along with balance adjuster for accurate results on specialty fabrics.
- We offer you an outstanding quality product that possesses a top loading jam proof bobbin system and the newly designed 7-piece feed dog which guarantees precision fabric control.
- Contains overcasting stitches
- Has a see through cover that allows you to see the thread of bobbin
- Operates smoothly
- Reliable sewing machine
- Fairly quiet
- Light and portable
- Cannot sew through thicker quilting cotton fabric
Singer | 7258 100-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine
- The SINGER Stylist 7258 sewing machine possesses an array of characteristics that help you to create elegant garments and gifts for yourself and others in an exciting way. The Sewing machine serves you best with its 100 built-in stitches including 9 Basic, 8 Stretch, 76 Decorative Stitches along with7 Fully Automatic Buttonholes. Facilitates you with its wide variety of stitches for all sorts of sewing, such as fashion sewing, quilting, heirloom, crafts, home and decorative sewing
- Threading the machine is just a breeze that you can thread the entire machine, from the spool to the needle’s eye, in seconds. The built-in needle threader conveniently threads the needle’s eye for you, thus preventing your eye from strain and frustration.
- The SINGER Stylist 7258 sewing machine serves you with a greatest sewing speed of 750 stitches-per-minute and helps you to complete projects quickly. Utilize the speed control lever to adjust the maximum sewing speed where you want it.
- The SINGER Stylist 7258 Sewing machine enables you to choose the desired stitch with just a simple push of a button. Appropriate settings for length, width and tension are set automatically, and can be altered with adjustable stitch length and stitch width.
- SINGER Stylist 7258 Sewing Machine comes with 25 Year Limited Warranty.
- Solid machine
- Contains detachable foot pedal
- Helpful speed control slider
- Reverse stitch button
- Sews smoothly
- Easy bobbin winding and threading
- Bobbin winder stops the machine and is a flawed feature
Janome 2212 Sewing Machine
- It is equipped with an easy turn dial pattern selection
- Janome 2212 sewing machine contains 12 built-in stitches including a four-step buttonhole
- Serves you best with its Stitch width adjustment and length adjustment that guarantees its convenience.
- Also facilitates you with drop feed for free motion sewing and quilting
- It is in fact a 110-volt machine that can be used in US only.
- Uncomplicated machine
- Very well built
- Simple knobs to adjust stitches
- Can sew through 4 layers of polar fleece
- Thread does not rip or break
- Controls are convenient to reach and use.
- Does not contain automatic needle threader, needle up/down button or adjustable, presser foot pressure.
Janome HD1000 Heay-Duty Sewing Machine with 14 Built-In Stitches
- Facilitates you with its 14 Built-In Stitches that comprises of Utility Stitches, Stretch Stitches and a Simple to Use 4 Step Buttonhole
- The Janome HD1000’s Body is manufactured from Cast Aluminum and Like the other Metal Machines of Years Ago the Janome HD1000 is structured To Last
- Comes with A wide variety of Accessories Including – Bobbins, Felt, Extra Needles, Two Screwdriers, Seam Ripper/Buttonhole Ripper, Zipper Foot, Hemmer Foot, Buttonhole Foot, a Hem Guide and a Soft Coer
- The HD1000 possesses A Free Arm For Sewing Pants, Cuffs and Collars and Drop Feed for Darning, Stippling, Attaching Buttons and Other Free Motion practices.
- The Janome HD1000 is also equipped with a Built-In Automatic Needle Threader that helps to Thread Your Needle while preventing your eye from any sort of frustration.
- Front loading bobbin is not at all annoying
- Can sew through 5 layers of flannel-quilt
- Owner’s manual is easy to understand
- Can go through anything with great stitches
- All mechanical, no electronics
- Thread cutter is a nice touch.
- The on/off switch is located behind the foot controller.
Janome 8077 Computerized Sewing Machine with Accessories
- Serves you best with its 30 actual built-in stitches, 6 one-step automatic buttonholes and 15 needle positions
- You can easily operate this machine with foot control or through start/stop button for error-free control
- Sliding speed of Janome 8077 Computerized Sewing Machine override and Extra-high presser foot lift
- It is equipped with Janome Exclusive Jam-proof magnetic rotary hook
- Free Bonus extras Include: 1/4″ Seam Foot, Concealed Zipper Foot and Size 12 Needle Pack.
- Quiet machine
- Easy to use
- Nice smooth stitching.
- Upper thread tension annoys.
Singer P-1250 Professional Flat Bed 1250 Stitches Per Minute Sewing Machine
- It features stainless steel bed plate & interior heavy duty metal frame that add to overall durability.
- Also equipped with a powerful motor & helps you with greatest sewing speed of 1,250 stitches per minute
- Flat bed style with suction cup base facilitates you to sew at maximum speed
- Contains 6 utility stitches including a 4-step buttonhole, top drop-in bobbin system and 3 needle positions
- Other accessories that come in the package are 7 presser feet, straight stitch needle plate, seam guide, finger guard and much more.
- Has good power
- Nothing hanging down to get caught on like buttonhole lever etc.
- Inside machine, there are lot of plastic parts.
Janome DC1050 sewing machine possesses all the necessary features needed to complete any project in regard to home decor, garment sewing, scrapbooking, or quilting.
Contains fifty stitches along with three automatic one step buttonholes and furnishes you with a wide variety for your multiple sewing needs. The Janome DC1050 comprises of all the features you expect only from a high end Janome Decor machine, thus allowing you to sew with accuracy and confidence.
- It is equipped with memorized needle up/down, speed control slide, backlit lcd screen with fast navigation, start/stop button and much more you would expect the Janome DC 1050 to be priced much higher.
- Even at this less price it is still the same Janome great quality precision machine you have to come to expect.
- Bonus Kit involves: 1/4″ Seam Foot and 2ea Size 12 Needle Pack.
- Easy to thread
- Has ability to lower feed dogs
- Sews through multiple thickness with ease
- Bobbin insertion is awkward.
Singer CG590 Commercial Grade Sewing Machine
- Sews faster and gives you 1,100 Stitches Per Minute admirably– relating to professional work it is all about quality and speed
- Stainless Steel Bed Plate is constructed to accommodate the Abuse and requirements of a Professional Sewer.
- Singer CG590 Commercial Grade Sewing Machine serves you best with 18 Built-In Stitches Including a Four-Step Buttonhole / Free Arm Capability –conveniently sews Pants Legs, Cuffs and other Hard to Sew fabrics.
- Free Motion Quilting to Old Fashion Darning is highly facilitated with the Drop-Feed System
- Outstanding Electronic Foot Control ensures a consistent and uninterrupted speed with no jump starts. Features a regulating dial that permits slower speeds, regardless of the pressure applied.
- Fully mechanical machine
- Fast and strong
- Sews smoothly
- Easy to thread and adjust
- Great quality
- Sews through very thick layers.
- Plastic bobbins.
Things To Consider In Buying the sewing Machine For Denim & Jeans
Denim is a fabric which is made up of durable cotton twill which is 100% cotton. It is a sturdier fabric which is used to make jeans, purses, jackets, bags, overalls and many other items. The construction of denim incorporates passing of horizontal weft threads beneath two or more vertical wrap threads and this sort of weaving makes it a thicker and stronger material.
Jeans are those types of pants which are manufactured from denim and are quite strengthened and comfortable garments.
As you try to make wise selection of a sewing machine for doing lot of denim, make sure that the bought product must be competent and skillful enough to deal with thick fabrics in an unchallenging way and should not compromise in giving you outstanding and masterly results. Sewing machines meant for denim and jeans are basically heavy duty machines which are quite sturdy and well-built. Factors which must not be forgotten while purchasing a heavy duty machine for jeans and denim are as follows:
- Do check that the machine contains dedicated denim needles or not. These needles are specific for denim as they are quite sharp and thick and can penetrate easily in thicker and tightly woven materials. The denim needle can also be identified by a slim eye. Its maintenance involves some lubrication that allows the needle to pass conveniently through thicker layers and you can also replace it with a newer one after some use.
- Smoother feeding of thick denim is quite a challenging task so analysis of a presser foot is must. Instead of presser foot, a walking foot will definitely perform the job in case of jeans. It will allow you to accomplish denim projects without stretching the fabric as you sew.
- Try to prioritize that heavy duty machine which possesses a higher presser foot lifter. You need to utilize both of your hands in dealing with jeans or denim and do not afford to waste any to lift the presser foot so a machine having higher presser foot will be extremely helpful.
- Always opt for that machine which is furnished with metal interior frame and facilitates your sewing through a powerful motor. Strong motor guarantees that machine can confront multiple layers of thick fabric and also ensures that needle will definitely pass through thick denim without breaking. Metallic interior frame is the exact reflection of the durability and reliability of machine.
- Bulky fabrics like that of jeans and denim require longer length stitches rather than short length stitches as this will undoubtedly prevent needles from breaking. Choose a sewing machine that offers you an option of variable stitch length because this function will allow you to choose suitable stitch for a specific fabric. Presence of a dial in order to select stitch length is a worthwhile aspect of ideal heavy duty machines.
You need to be very specific as your focus primarily lays on sewing denim and jeans projects. Any ordinary sewing machine lacking in some necessary feature could be a total wastage of money. So, be aware and be learned before making a final purchase. Compromising on any of the aspect is not and never a wise decision. Kindly have an eye at the customers’ reviews which will play a highly helpful role in aiding you to reach a farsighted conclusion.