Janome is absolutely a celebrated brand and has gained noticeable fame due to its consistent and upgraded hard work in producing well built, durable and good quality sewing machines. This authentic brand has now emerged as one of the genuine manufacturers of sewing machines that not only produce appliances for beginners specifically but also fulfill requirements of other intermediate and competent users.
Janome Sewing Machines Review for 2019
Checkout the best Janome sewing machine reviews.
Janome 2212 Sewing Machine
- Janome 2212 sewing machine serves you best through its turn dial pattern selection which is as easy to use as to learn ABC.
- Includes 12 built-in stitches which contain a four-step buttonhole as well.
- Width and length of stitch both are conveniently adjustable and guarantee ease of use.
- Equipped with a drop feed for free motion sewing and quilting
- It is absolutely a 110-volt machine and suggested to be used in US only
- Perfect for beginners
- Easy to use
- A good mechanical machine
- Contains multiple feet
- Easy to thread
- Bobbin winding and installation is a breeze
- Good speed
- Can easily go through several layers required for quilting
- Well made
- 25 years warranty
- No pressure foot adjustment available
Janome Magnolia 7318 Sewing Machine with Package
- The Janome Magnolia 7318 sewing machine features everything required for great sewing.
- You can choose from available 18 stitches containing a 4 step buttonhole along with balance adjuster to attain appropriate results on specialty textiles.
- Janome 7318 Magnolia sewing machine is undoubtedly a best quality appliance furnished with top loading jam proof bobbin system and the newly designed 7-piece feed dog which confirms precision fabric control.
- Bonus Kit comprises of 1/4″ Seam Foot & 10 Pack Bobbins.
- Solid machine
- Includes over casting stitches
- Contains a see through cover for bobbin
- Presser foot lifts extra high
- Has an attached thread cutter
- Adjustable stitch length and width
- 25 years warranty
- Cannot handle anything heavier than quilting cotton.
- Wobbles at high speed
Janome Arctic Crystal Easy-to-Use Sewing Machine with Interior Metal Frame, Bobbin Diagram, Tutorial Videos, Made with Beginners in Mind!
- Equipped with 15 Built-In Stitches, 4-Step Buttonhole, Front-Loading Bobbin System and Heavy Duty Interior Metal Frame
- The Customizable Features of Janome Arctic Crystal include Adjustable Stitch Length & ZigZag Width, Reverse Lever and Darning Plate.
- Facilitates its user through its 3-Piece Feed Dog System, Removable Free Arm and Dual Retractable Spool Pins
- Comes with helpful Tutorial Videos, Built-In Bobbin Diagram and Quick Start Guide that instruct you properly regarding its operation
- The package contains 4 Presser Feet, Beginner Accessories and easy-to-follow Instructional Manual. Moreover, the appliance is backed by 25-Year Limited Warranty
- Sturdy machine
- Has space for 2 spools of thread
- Snap in plate allows you to do free motion quilting
- Removable arm
- Fine and smooth stitches
- Boosts your creativity through multiple sewing options
- Easy threading and bobbin winding
- Large and sensitive foot pedal
- Adjusting knobs are easy to operate
- Does not have huge throat space
Janome 4120QDC Computerized Sewing Machine w/Hard Case + Extension Table + Instructional DVD + 1/4 Seam Foot w/Guide + Overedge Foot + Zig Zag Foot + Zipper Foot + Buttonhole Foot + Needles
- Contains 120 Built-In Sewing Stitches along with a Built-In Alphabet – allows you to sew wide variety of trendy and appealing projects with the help of its great range of versatile stitches! You can definitely make Quilt Labels and much More by utilizing Built-In Alphabet! Also equipped with Built-In Automatic Needle Threader that prevents you from Eye Strain! You are just required to Pull down the Needle Threader, put Your Thread in the Hook and Pull Back / Control Panel can be easily used with LCD Panel – The Easy-to-Use Control Panel turns your Sewing into an unchallenging task.
- Serves you best with its Jam Proof Easy-Set Top-Loading Bobbin System – It is quite uncomplicated To Change Your Bobbin. Just follow the Track and the Machine will robotically transfer the Bobbin Thread Up For You. Do not worry About Running Off Edges of Your fabric Because the Bobbin System is Jam-Proof
- Facilitates you with great ease through various automatic buttons. Top and Bottom Thread can be cut through the thread cutter with only a Touch of a Button. Reinforced Stitching can also be practiced through reverse stitch button. The Lock Stitch Button helps in Finishing the Stitch You are creating at the end so You Don’t stop your sewing with Half a Stitch Pattern. The Needle Up/Down Button helps in moving the Needle Up or Down with again a Touch of a Button and the Start/Stop Button will Start the Machine without utilizing Foot Control!
- The package accompanies several serviceable Accessories such as Hard Cover, Extension Table, Instructional DVD, Zig-Zag “A” Sewing Foot, Overedge “C” Sewing Foot, Zipper “E” Sewing Foot, Satin Stitch “F” Sewing Foot, Blind Hem “G” Sewing Foot.
- Machine Also offers – 1/4” Seam “O” Sewing Foot with Guide, Zig-Zag “F2” Sewing Foot, Automatic Buttonhole “R” Sewing Foot, Assorted Needle Set, Spool Holder (Large), Spool Holder (Small), Extra Spool Pin, Bobbins, Screwdriver, Lint Brush, Seam Ripper, Stitch Chart, and an Instruction Book as well.
- Adorable stitches
- Beautiful buttonholes
- Supportive auto knot and thread cutting feature
- Perfect for every individual
- Feet and needle position are easy to change
- Cheaply made
Janome JW8100 Fully-Featured Computerized Sewing Machine with 100 Stitches, 7 Buttonholes, Hard Cover, Extension Table and 22 Accessories
- Janome JW8100 is a Computerized Sewing Machine which facilitates you well through its Easy Threading, Top Drop-In Bobbin and 7-Piece Feed Dog System.
- Includes 100 Built-In Stitches, 7 Auto Buttonhole Styles, Memorized Needle Up/Down and an Interior Metal Frame
- Equipped with Start/Stop Button, Speed Control Slider, Locking Stitch Button and Reverse Lever and all these features make your sewing experience a pleasant one.
- Also contains a free Arm along with Accessory Storage, Memory Function and Thread Tension which can be easily adjusted.
- additional Accessories accompanied with machine are Extra-Wide Extension Table, Hard-Sided Dust Cover, Even Feed Foot and Quarter Inch Foot
- very helpful needle up/down button
- easy to set up and use
- walking foot works flawlessly
- offers applique stitches
- makes great quilts at great price
- No thread cutting button
Janome Industrial-Grade Aluminum-Body HD1000 Black Edition Sewing Machine with 14 Stitches, 4-Step Buttonhole, Automatic Needle Threader and Drop Feed
- Both the Interior Frame and Outer Body of machine are made up of aluminum and the appliance is backed by 25-Year Limited Warranty
- Operating this machine is a breeze with the help of its Threading process, Front-Loading Bobbin System and 14 Stitches that include 4-Step Buttonhole.
- Facilitates its user through Automatic Needle Threader and makes sewing an easy process with Adjustable Stitch Length and Width
- Contains some specific quilting features such as Drop Feed with 3-Piece Feed Dogs for free motion sewing and Free Arm for cuffs and sleeves as well.
- Accessories accompanied with machine include Hard Cover, 4 Presser Feet, Needles, Bobbins and more
- Powerful machine
- Can sew through 7 layers of upholstery fabric
- Does not wobble while sewing
- No lots of bells and whistles
- Unexpected extras and great feet
- Sews Smoothly
- Lots of problems with tension
Janome 4120QDC-B Computerized Quilting and Sewing Machine with Bonus Quilt Kit
- It is a well built and incredibly reliable machine that is manufactured sturdily and serves with stable feeding, style follows substance in the well-furnished and automatic Janome 4120QDC-B.
- Equipped with 120 stitches, twin-needle functionality, superlative editing and mirror stitching. These are some of the serviceable cutting-edge features of this unique machine.
- Janome 4120QDC-B possesses all the strength, precision and convenience you need to recognize your creative potential.
- The package contains a Quilting kit and extension table as a bonus.
- Quality product
- Easy and consistent
- Built in scissors work with only a push of a button.
- Gives smooth stitches
- Helps in making awesome quilts with great ease
- Quite easy to change feet
- Feed dog drop ability
- Shakes on a glass table
Janome MOD-19 Easy-to-Use Sewing Machine with 19 Stitches, Automatic Needle Threader and 5-Piece Feed Dogs
- Janome MOD-19 is an Easy-to-Use Sewing Machine with all the essential features and contains 19 Stitches including 1 Four-Step Buttonhole.
- Serves you best with its convenient Threading through Built-In Needle Threader.
- Equipped with Top Loading Bobbin with Clear Cover and a 5-Piece Feed Dog System.
- Facilitates you well through Adjustable Stitch Length and Width along with 4 Presser Feet.
- Comes with Free Arm, Drop Feed and is backed by 25-Year Limited Warranty.
- Easy to thread
- Smooth and Quiet
- Suitable for beginners
- Maintains tension very well
- Small and lightweight
- Foot pedal gives good speed control
- Excellent and well-formed stitches
- Difficult to change feet
Janome R & D
Every year janome is busy in introducing new models with more developed and supportive characteristics for all the further and advanced fields of sewing such as for embroidery, quilting and for some other services in regard to felting, cover stitching etc. When a buyer finally and confidently takes a u turn towards purchasing janome then he again has to face ambiguity as he comes across varied articles. So to dissolve this confusion we are going to discuss precisely and briefly about the types of sewing machines introduced in the market by janome:
A mechanical machine in a very reasonable budget is janome2212. It is an extremely appropriate article for beginners who are not proposed to make big investment at the start of their journey. Remaining within the budget, the machine serves you with all the basic and helpful features such as free arm, drop feed, dial pattern selection and much more. Being a beginner, it is also recommended to opt for a mechanical appliance instead of computerized one. So this machine covers the whole criteria needed for a newbie.
Versatile Computerized Machine
Janome 8077 is one of the efficient and versatile computerized sewing machines offered to you by janome. This article allows you to fulfill your dreams in regard to sew thin fabrics like cotton to thick denim with maximum ease. Unquestionably a well manufactured product that functions smoothly and quietly within a very good price range.
Check the list of Computerized Sewing Machines.
In the field of quilting, the best ever product introduced by this particular brand is janome MC-6300P which offers you a large extension table to conveniently accomplish huge projects. Allows you to sew winter coats and you can also carry out upholstery work. Does not contain endless embroidery stitches and primarily promotes your quilting ambitions. If you majorly work with embroidery stitches then this is not your piece of work. Simply refrain.
Check the complete list of Long Arm Quilting Machines.
Janome Memory Craft 400E – Embroidery
Focusing over the machines manufactured primarily for embroidery purpose, janome memory craft 400E is a highly serviceable appliance.it facilitates its user with an extensive embroidery field and act as a challenging competitor towards other embroidery machines introduced by random brands. Embroidery is its fundamental function. Moreover, it is made while considering the skills of a proficient embroider. Cannot be dealt like a game.
Sergers are also not over looked by janome. Janome MOD-8933 is a greatest invention which besides giving smooth and beautiful stitches also provides exceptional finishing at the edges. A person going to work for the first time on serger can easily operate it with maximum convenience. Not at all a noisy appliance, a definite sturdy product and can be set at a 2, 3 or 4 thread set up. Although arrives pre-threaded. This appliance as promised by janome is reasonably priced which does not compensate its quality or working and is extremely easy to set up and use. Cuts the material swiftly while feeding and knits the edges elegantly to prevent fraying even while dealing with denim.
What Are the Benefits of a Good Janome Sewing Machine?
Janome has not made a prominent place in the world of sewing machine manufacturers within couple of days. Instead this renowned position is followed by various stages and critical ups and downs. Now days, it is no more a negotiable brand in terms of affordability along with promising quality and the sewers love to invest in its products. Let’s have a glimpse at the advantages offered by a good and functional sewing machine.
An outstanding product equipped with all the prime features and even serving you with advanced characteristics but in a very affordable range is the biggest plus of janome. If you compare any appliance of janome with the same sort of machine produced by other brand, janome will definitely fall in your budget without any compromise over quality. Even this label will serve you with more supportive features than their competitors at a very feasible price.
Focus on Ease and User Experience
Janome also focuses on taking new and helpful measures that target towards ultimate ease of the user in a very positive way. It has recently introduced a 0.25 inch foot in many of its latest models. This innovated feature is quite advantageous for quilters because it prevents bunching of the thicker material. Moreover, its addition in a regular appliance allows the sewer to remain glued to the decision of buying a better priced machine instead of opting for an advanced product that does not suit to pocket. Janome aims at consistent addition of modern technology in their items in order to improve the quality and to add their machines in the hit list of consumers’ demands.
Different Stitching Options
Many Janome items also provide different stitch options that are accompanied with variable cutting widths which can go beyond 7mm. Several Janome models create more than 1,200 stitches per minute so that you can sew quickly and complete sewing chores at a faster rate. With the help of differential feed adjustments that operate quite well and threading charts that aid you to prepare your machine for use in an appropriate manner, it’s flying and sporty to get started with sewing right away.
One of the top leading benefits of janome appliances is the maximum durability approved by its users. Janome machines are well built, sturdy and are made to last for long even if used on regular basis and for heavy projects.
Presence of an automatic buttonholer is the perfect reflection of a good janome machine. Making buttonholes manually is a complicated process and does not give you refined results. However, sewing a buttonhole in one step without utilizing any dial seems attractive and convenient.
Sensitive Foot Pedal
A functional janome sewing machine serves its buyer with a sensitive foot pedal that can be operated and controlled feasibly.
There is no doubt in the brand. All you need is to buy a sewing tool that perfectly meets your budget, skill and usage. Janome will never leave you in regrets. Instead you will be highly impressed with each and every aspect of your purchase and will feel compelled to advertise it to your loved ones as you want best for them.
What is the price range of a Janome Sewing Machine?
All models of Janome machines are not at all highly priced. However the range starts from $200 and goes till $500 and high also. If buying a basic machine suits to your income but the urge to get some extra feature still remains there then you can opt for some add ons. This will allow you to make more customized outfits and crafts while remaining in the limited budget. Home sewers can carry on their sewing missions by investing about $350 on a machine that provides all the essential as well as cooperative features. Referring to amazon to buy a janome machine is a very good idea as you may also get discount offers and some cut price packages.
Conclusion on Janome Sewing Machines
Not every machine is the best nor it’s worst, every machine is defined to serve a different purpose, you have to go with the one which serves your purpose. I tried to remain neutral and briefly discussing the benefits and disadvantages of sewing machines however if there is anything you want to add, kindly do comment.